Watch the movies below to prepare for the Assignment below
ASSIGNMENT – Due at the START of Next Class – Wed 10/28/15
- Create a 30i, DV NTSC project in Avid named lastnamefirstinitial_titles
- Create 3 sequences, 1-Photoshop, 2-Marquee Rotate, 3-Marquee Fly
- In the Photoshop sequence, go to Photoshop and create new title set to DV NTSC (720×480), with a transparent background. Type one word with the following: Arial Black Font, Size 60, white or yellow Letters, Black 3-pixel stroke on the outside of the letters, black drop shadow set to 100 opacity and spread to 0, size to 4, distance to 5.
- Save the Photoshop file as PSD Import and import the Photoshop file into Avid
- Import any video into Avid using AMA link and place 10 seconds of it onto the Photoshop sequence timeline and place the title over the video.
- Watch the 3D titles in marquee movie and copy the technique into your Marquee Rotate sequence
- Watch the Flying Titles in Marquee movie and copy the technique into your Marquee Fly sequence.
- Zip the project file and email me the project file and your PSD Import Photoshop file